The Sweat Solution
We make Strength and Conditioning Accessible
We are an independently owned training club specializing in group fitness classes, semi-private training, personal transformation and recovery sessions. Our powerful training programs are catered to meet your needs.
At Sweat 60 you can expect to:
- Participate in results based programming that will give you effective and efficient results
- Develop a consistent fitness routine with built in accountability
- Be part of a supportive, motivating and social environment
- Learn sustainable eating habits
- Listen to good music all while having fun
Sweat for Success
We are invested in you and the community! In order to ensure continued advancement for you and your fellow members, we have developed the Sweat for Success program. This is a set of guidelines that will ensure the safest, most productive, positive training environment for you and everyone around you.
- Be on time and introduce yourself
- Lift those up around you
- Commit to giving all you have in each session
- Don’t whine, complain, or make excuses
- Be quick – but don’t hurry – proper form before speed
- Make an effort to be the best YOU can be on a regular basis
- Patience is part of progress
- Lead by example
- Make taking care of yourself a priority
- You’re a part of a team and a community
- Journal for reflection and self-growth
- Have fun and Enjoy Yourself
Why Joining Sweat 60 Will Get You in the Best Shape of Your Life
Sweat 60 workouts are designed to deliver maximal results. We do this through a systematic approach to mobility, strength, conditioning, nutrition, sleep and recovery. Our goal is to get you to reach your best possible level of performance, injury free.
Sweat 60 coaches are personable, positive and there to support you in achieving your health goals. It also doesn’t hurt that they have a combined 30+ years of experience coaching, are former college athletes, and hold NASM, Precision Nutrition and Kettlebell Certifications.
Measure, Adjust and Repeat
We use multiple forms of measurements to track your results. This includes progress photos, Body fat analysis, nutritional monitoring, meal prep services, as well as the Sweat Standards Program, a series of challenges designed to test your athletic ability, strength and conditioning that are used to set personal goals.
Recovery and Nutrition
Working out is only part of the equation. At Sweat 60 we provide resources to get the best results possible.
- Sweat Recovery Sessions
- Gentle Yoga
- Compression Boots
- Massage Gun
- Athletic Massage
Community and Support
We welcome you to our family. At Sweat 60, we believe being healthy is essential for you to get the most out of your life. Beyond training, it’s important to provide a supportive community and a positive atmosphere that empowers individuals to redefine how fitness can create a more energized, mindful, and inspiring lifestyle. You can expect to meet new friends, workout with likeminded people, and have true support from coaches who really care about you.
Strength Training Will Change Your LIFE!!
What is Strength Training:
Strength training is a method of conditioning that involves the progressive use of resistive loads. In other words, it’s using muscular force against resistance. This can be bodyweight, bands, kettlebells, barbells, free weights, etc..
Strength training is also progressive overload – your muscles adapt to the load you exert and will constantly rebuild themselves to get stronger. For that reason, you’ll need to lift heavier or add an additional rep consistently in your workout programming.
5 Benefits of Strength Training:
- Benefit #1: Makes you stronger, fitter and more confident
- Benefit #2: Increases Strength, Speed, Power and Agility
- Benefit #3: Improves Bone Health
- Benefit #4: Improves body composition, burns more calories and body fat throughout the day
- Benefit #5: Boost energy levels and improves mood
Strength Training Myth
Running on the treadmill may help you lose body fat, but if your goal is to achieve a toned and healthy physique while increasing lean body mass and reducing body fat, strength training is the way to go.
Myth – Strength training will cause me to look “bulky.”
Yes – strength training may cause you to gain weight. But it’s important to remember that muscle is denser than fat (meaning that it takes up less space on your body). If you are losing fat, but gaining muscle, you can stay the same weight or even gain some, while slimming down. The more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism is which means burning more calories and fat over time (even after a workout!)